Canine Massage Therapy may help your dog with the following issues:
- Lameness/Limping – gait irregularities
- Stiffness of joints
- Difficulty going up and down stairs; getting in and out of the car.
- Old before their time – slower on walks
- Twitching down their back or roached back
- Yelping when you touch certain areas of the body
- Reduced performance in sports, racing, working and show dogs
- Dogs with ongoing orthopaedic conditions e.g. arthritis, hip/elbow dysplasia
- Luxating patella
- Cruciate ligament damage/post surgery
- Recovery after operations
This is not an exhaustive list. Please contact me to discuss your dogs’ issues. Dogs with certain conditions may not be suitable for massage.
I always ask for consent from your vet prior to treatment to check for any contra indications.